Advanced Scoping 1-Day (Live)
When: Tuesday, December 6th, 2022
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm PST
Instructors: Mark Wood & Paul Klein
Format: Live Instruction & Breakout Sessions
Description: Join Mark & Paul for this fun and interactive deep dive into ADA/CASp scoping scenarios. We have developed all new and updated scenarios just for this session that will challenge your ability and understanding of Accessibility Regulations, Codes, and Standards.
We will work through each scenario as a group and then break into smaller groups where you will work with your peers to review each scenario and find a consensus solution.
The topics and scenarios we will be discussing will be related to Accessibility in the built environment in California. Attendees should have a firm grasp or at least understand topics such as:
- Readily Achievable Barrier Removal
- Program Access
- The California Building Code
- The 2010 ADAS, and other ADA/CASp-related topics.
The goal of this session is to challenge your thought process and ability to become better at applying the various Regulations, Codes, and Standards in the built environment.
Benefits to you for attending:
- Understanding Advanced Scoping Topics
- Application of Program Access for T-II Facilities
- Public Housing & Private Multi-Family Housing Scenarios
- When and how to apply State and Federal Requirements Confidently
- CEU's for Architects, Inspectors & Certified Access Specialists (CASp's)
Who Is It For?
- ADA Coordinators
- Accessibility Specialists
- Code Officials
- Facility Managers
- Plans Examiners
- Other professionals who work with accessibility in the built environment
If you have any questions or concerns, please email them to: email@example.com